Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for directions to a special area in wicklow/arklow

• 17-07-2009 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

I was tipped off to go view a nice area near arlow.

However I cannot find it on Google map.

Here are the details I was given.

The place is called Banisky/bansky
    Take N11 to the road to Arklow. (don't know if i turn into that road or not)
    I will then pass by a garage that starts with a H (Hu??...)
    I will go down hill.
    and take a right on to a road that people call "the beach road", although i don't know if thats officially its name. At the corner of beach road and the down hill, there is another garage.
    I will then take a right and go up a winding small road to Banisky.
    There should be a grave yard and a church near there, when you turn your back to them, its suppose to be a great sight.

Anyone know of it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

The place you are looking for is Barniskey :)
    If you are coming of the n11 turn right at the 1st roundabout and go across the bridge, go straight at the next roundabout and continue on for about 5 mins.
    Fantastic views from the church.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

viv2 wrote: »
    The place you are looking for is Barniskey :)
    If you are coming of the n11 turn right at the 1st roundabout and go across the bridge, go straight at the next roundabout and continue on for about 5 mins.
    Fantastic views from the church.

Ah thats it! I think i love you so much right now that i want to have your babies.
    we're are going photography shooting tomorrow. Thanks so much!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

theTinker wrote: »
    Ah thats it! I think i love you so much right now that i want to have your babies.
    we're are going photography shooting tomorrow. Thanks so much!

LOL thanks my son was christened in that church so i know it well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 638 ✭✭✭theTinker

left u a pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

It's the Beech road, where the first Beech trees were planted here back in the day.

• Advertisement
Advertisement