Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

East Village Pub/Restaurant Douglas - Question

Options
  • 17-07-2009 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭

Hi I'm organising a work night out and we're going for a meal to the east village - just wondering what time they serve food from and is the menu that's on the website (Dinner Menu - i think it's new) available only after a certain time (because it's pretty extensive and would be great if it was available). I want to book for 6.30 but you can book online and it only gives you the option of 7pm or 9pm.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Call them I would say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭gccorcaigh

You can eat in the bar or the restaurant. The Bar serves food all day, and you dont have to book, although if there is a large group, it may be an idea to have an area reserved. I think the restaurant serves from 7pm til 10pm, I reckon if you phone to make a reservation, you should be able to book for any time betwween these hours. I know I have often booked a table there for 8.30 or 9.30. so maybe booking on the website is more restrictive with times.

By the way, the nachos are gorgeous, so are the fajitas!!! :)

Advertisement