Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barna Waste cheap bags?

Options
  • 17-07-2009 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere apart from the supermarkets/shops where you can buy the bags for Barna Waste? I am thinking cheaper/teh internets.

This is if you are on the pay as you go waste system.
    Barna Waste also offer customers a pay as you go option using waste and recycling bags.

The bags can be purchased in selected shops all over the Connacht Region and allows the customer to ‘pay as they go’ by purchasing bags in quantities as they require and leaving them out for collection on the same day that the wheelie bins are collected in your area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I think the price of the bag is to pay for the pick up/disposal.

You're not paying for the bag per say, but rather the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

There are two ways to pay, one a flat fee for the bins (no bag), or you can buy the bags individually.

Anyway I found out they are all the same prices everywhere and there is no way to get them cheaper, legally ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Yup, that's what I was saying :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭charlie_says

Damn speed reading! :)

Advertisement