Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

in turmoil please help

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭MsFifers

This is the maddest story!

Mind your puppy! Don't leave it out in the garden on its own or you may find it gets grabbed again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭leelee_m

Wow glad you got the pup back! great news :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mellaine

Micro-chip, micro-chip, micro-chip!!!!

get the puppy in your names a.s.a.p. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Figerty

The Gardai that fobbed you of deserve a right bollicken. They are too quick to fob off people these days. There are lots of little things being let go these days that will one day turn in to big things.

mellaine wrote: »
    Micro-chip, micro-chip, micro-chip!!!!

get the puppy in your names a.s.a.p. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭looserock

BVB wrote: »
    Good Stuff.

You need to get the dog chipped with your name and address ASAP

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 mellaine

I hate to tell ye but the guards won't help you. My dog was stolen a few months ago, kids climbed over the gates and took him out of the back garden. we searched the area ourselves and found him in another garden and just took him back. I rang the guards and made a statement. they then followed me down to the house where we found the dog.
    they went in to question the residents who denied everything then while the guard was filling me in on the details further up the street one of the residents ran up to the guard with my dog's i.d. tag!!! what more proof was needed!!!!!:eek:
    the guards said they would follow up on the matter but I have never heard from them since. I understand that this issue was not a of national importance but as a tax payer who abides by the law, it would have been nice to have a bit of support

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭jen_23

As many have said get the puppy microchipped as soon as you can and register it!

Great to hear it worked out for you though. Oh and any pics of the puppy :D we love pics here:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

Just wondering, did you report the Garda that wouldn't help u at the start?

Advertisement