Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekend parking in Killarney

Options
  • 17-07-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I'm planning on cycling the Ring of Kerry in a few weeks and I need to find somewhere that I can park my car in Killarney over the weekend. Can anyone give me a few suggestions of where I could park for a few days?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

patch652 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm planning on cycling the Ring of Kerry in a few weeks and I need to find somewhere that I can park my car in Killarney over the weekend. Can anyone give me a few suggestions of where I could park for a few days?

Park a bit out of town. The Lidl car park is free and has a bit of security. It's just off the road that you will be cycling on.

I've seen a few people park for a few days in the Tesco car park on Deerpark road, but I wouldn't consider it as safe as the Lidl car park.

(Just don't come back here complaining you car has been wrecked!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 patch652

madrabui wrote: »
    Park a bit out of town. The Lidl car park is free and has a bit of security. It's just off the road that you will be cycling on.

I've seen a few people park for a few days in the Tesco car park on Deerpark road, but I wouldn't consider it as safe as the Lidl car park.

(Just don't come back here complaining you car has been wrecked!)

Cheers for the tip! Might take my chances with Lidl so. Fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 SpaceBlaze

Sorry to restart a old thread but was looking for a free/cheap car park near the bus station to park my car for a weekend. Any ideas?

Advertisement