Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock Nokia 5800 Express Music

• 17-07-2009 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hello all,

I recently bought the 5800 on meteor and I am not a fan of the network, I would like to go on Three, does anyone know where I can unlock the phone without using software, I was in a shop and they said 30 now im a poor student (no more poorer than the rest of ya :) ) Would anyone know where I can get a unlock code or somwhere that could do it for me for a better price ?

Regards

Dameeda :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭igor420

I have the same problem. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    I have tried a few nokia unlocking sites and i cant seem to find the right code.
    I have a data cable aswell so i can use software if anyone knows of any?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

You cant unlock these phones by getting codes etc like the old ones. I got a n97 that was with a prepay number and i rang vodafone and they gave me the code a week later. If you are with them a while you should have no bother getting it. p.s tell them that you want to use the 3 chip occasionaly for surfing etc but will be using meteor normally.....

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭igor420

Thanks for your help malcox.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

€30 wouldn't be to expensive. You could try a turbo sim, cant remember off the top of my head if they work with the 5800 but check it out.

Advertisement