Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Franciscan Well closing time tonight?

Options
  • 17-07-2009 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can tell me what time is last call in the franciscan well tonight? Is it 12:30 or am I imagining that it's a late bar friday and saturday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Not a late bar as far as I remember, so normal opening hours.
    Give them a buzz maybe
    021 4210130

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

Drove past there last night, was wondering does it do any business anymore?

It used to be 'in' for a while a few years back.

It's always kind of busy up there. The place is always packed out during their beerfests.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Last call was 11pm when we were there on Weds night, but it was kinda quite there that night.

http://www.franciscanwellbrewery.com/

Anyways here you go :)

opening hours: Mon-Wed: 11:00 - 23:30; Thurs-Sat: 11:00 - 00:30; Sun: 16:00 - 23:00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

kcb wrote: »
    Drove past there last night, was wondering does it do any business anymore?

It used to be 'in' for a while a few years back.

Always a big crowd anytime I've been there recently. Great on sunny bank holiday weekends when they have the BBQ going.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

Thanks for the replies, I rang them and it's not a late bar at all. I'll have to get in there some time though, they've got minikegs (nine pints) of their own beers for €27

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I was there last night and place was jointed

Advertisement