Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay first time nerves

Options
  • 17-07-2009 2:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I have set up an encounter with a guy i met on the net who is going to give me my first gay encounter.

Looking forward to it but very nervous about it as he is going to have anal sex with me.

Will it hurt alot or will it be ok/ cant imagine what it will feel like so worried the pain will be too much

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

How old are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Reflector

this sounds like a bad idea, if you know the guy it's not going to as good as if you wait for someone who you get to know a bit.

Also if you are really nervous yes it is going to hurt. My suggestion is that you don't have full sex until you have done some other stuff first and you are more relaxed. Also be very careful and make sure you leave someone a message to where you are, a friend or something.

I know it seems like you should get this over and done with but sometimes it's better to wait until you are ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

as above... why not just wait and fool around but hold off on the sex at least till you get to know the guy... ya never know you may not even be into him that much, be a lot better to wait untill its with someone you know somewhat..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭crotalus667

as all ready said try fooling around the first few times but if you do really want to do anul straight (no pun intended:rolleyes: ) away bring a tube of lube boots own brand is under a fiver and make sure you pick up some condoms aswell ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 899 ✭✭✭oisindoyle

Hi,

I have set up an encounter with a guy i met on the net who is going to give me my first gay encounter.

Looking forward to it but very nervous about it as he is going to have anal sex with me.

Will it hurt alot or will it be ok/ cant imagine what it will feel like so worried the pain will be too much

My answer to you is DONT.....Get to know the person before you decide to have sex ,,,You said he is going to have anal sex with you ,,,but what about YOU what do YOU want?....also why do YOU want to have anal sex ,,,just because you are gay does not automatically mean you HAVE to engage in anal sex.....
    Many many gay people dont ,so why should you ?.....I reiterate though ,I wouldnt advise you meet him for sex ,,get to know the person first ....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Nisroc

Hi,

Don't do anything you do not want to do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

oisindoyle wrote: »
    My answer to you is DONT.....Get to know the person before you decide to have sex ,,,You said he is going to have anal sex with you ,,,but what about YOU what do YOU want?....also why do YOU want to have anal sex ,,,just because you are gay does not automatically mean you HAVE to engage in anal sex.....
    Many many gay people dont ,so why should you ?.....I reiterate though ,I wouldnt advise you meet him for sex ,,get to know the person first ....

+1

Couldn't have said it better myself. Please be careful, if even unprotected oral sex happens, please be careful. This may sound stoopid but if oral does happen, do not brush your teeth beforehand. Alot of peoples gums bleed to a certain extent and you may not notice it. Its risky......I don't mean to scare monger but a mate of mine had a bad experience because of it, even though he knew his gums would often bleed. Any my philosophy on anal is to be EXTREMELY careful, especially with strangers.

Advertisement