Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcelforce = Rubbish?

Options
  • 17-07-2009 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

pcbuyit.co.uk shipped me a monitor on Monday using the "Europe 48" rate. As of today, 96 hours later, I still haven't received it. The last status says it was "on the road" this morning. Maybe the driver got lost. Is this typical of Parcelforce?

P.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭EL_Loco

call them with your reference, they'll ring the driver and verify his location, and how far off he/she is from your house.

goods were probably loaded this morning along with 20 other drop offs, all having the "on the road" status.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 morgannwg64

I had the same problem when bought on ebay usa and usps said they delivered on same day.

It turned out that parcelforce had the package from usps and that u have to wait for a letter from them,quote that reference and things eventually got sorted.

Regards

Greg

P.s. just to add when order from usa parcelforce deliver to uk when cleared customs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

No need to continue a 2 year old thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement