Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missing pet-please read!

Options
  • 17-07-2009 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi guys. my friends cat has gone missing since monday evening from the shrule area.he is 4 yrs old,large build and grey and white(tabby) in colour. he is wearing a red collar and goes by the name of 'binky'. he is a treasured pet and my friend is beside herself with worry. she has informed local shelters/vet and radio station already so just said i would give it one final shot on boards. please keep your eyes peeled for any cat you might see straying in your area. i have posted in galway city/county section aswell. any info would be greatly appriecated. thanks a million everyone!
    amy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Best of luck! I hope you find him. I'm not up that end for the summer so I can't keep an eye out, sorry. Best to keep with the radio stations and maybe print some posters? We lost our 9 year old Dog last year and after 3 weeks we found her on the opposite side of the city. A window cleaner had spotted her, remembered seeing the poster in Subway that day and rang us.
    Word of mouth is the most important thing, and don't give up hope. Bestof luck and let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

ya my friend has printed up posters and stuck them up around the area already so hopefully it will have a happy ending. hopefully someone might sopt him or he might even turn up out of the blue again. i will keep ye posted anyways. thanks again. its nice to hear a success story like yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Try the local chinese;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Culchie wrote: »
    Try the local chinese;)

They don't open until 6, when the health inspectors finished work

Try the local chinese;)

god your just so original!! did you think of that one all by yourself??!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Try the local chinese;)

If I said that I would have my ass banned from here .

i know. some moderator he/she/it is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

amy85 wrote: »
    god your just so original!! did you think of that one all by yourself??!

Yup, I tried to ring the chinese for you, but I think I Wang the Wong number.

Culchie, your user name says it all, cop on and give the girl a break you heartless moron.

just a little update for you. my friend just text,said the cat arrived back to the house there,not a loss on him!! nearly a week to the day he went missing. little rascal. so she is delighted about that. thanks everyone.

im sure you will be delighted to hear that culchie! :)

• Advertisement

That's excellent! Love hearing a happy ending :D
    Cat's do have a terrible tendency to wander. Glad all's well and good.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Glad to hear the cat is back!
    Culchie is just another user in this forum even though the joke was in bad taste*

*badum tisch

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement