Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moobs how to get rid of them

Options
  • 17-07-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

i have always been over weight but i am a verypositave person. there is only one thing and that is my moobs.
    i have started to go to weight watchers and so far i have lost in the regon of 3 stone but i am still 19 st. when i see my moobs i get really deppressed is there any excercise or would it be a chemical imbalance (like in fight club) im to embarressed to go to my gp to see if it is a chemical thing
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

betterman wrote: »
    i have always been over weight but i am a verypositave person. there is only one thing and that is my moobs.
    i have started to go to weight watchers and so far i have lost in the regon of 3 stone but i am still 19 st. when i see my moobs i get really deppressed is there any excercise or would it be a chemical imbalance (like in fight club) im to embarressed to go to my gp to see if it is a chemical thing

More than likely its just excess fat,the same as round your belly.
    Lose the fat and you lose the moobs.
    Gyno is another name for man boobs that are caused by a hormone rather than chemical imbalance and they can occur in people who arent overweight and the only cure is surgery.
    However,in your case its probably not necessary,you just need to knuckle down to the dieting and excercise and as the weight comes off so will the moobs.
    It can take a while but you must stick with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Firstly, be proud of yourself that you have lost 3 stone. Secondly, they will generally go as you lose weight.. Try swim and do pushups if possible - it will excercise your chest muscles. Run if you can to lose weight more and just keep up with whatever diet you're doing at the moment :) Stay positive.

Advertisement