Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan needed,Torque Wrench & Spark Plug Gauger

Options
  • 17-07-2009 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

As per title,whilst trying to do as much on a string these days,i got my plugs of Ebay and presumed they would be preset but they aren`t,so along with a tourqe wrench to complete the little job properly i need a gap gauger.

If anyone would be as kind to oblige a loan of these devices for an hour or two over the weekend i would be highly grateful!:)

I live in Newbridge Kildare and don`t mind a bit of a trek,and a security deposit can be arranged(not that i don`t look trusthworthy :D)

Thanks,

Greg

(*I have also posted this in Motors section,if Mods think it`s wrongly,feel free to alter,cheers*)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

i have a torque wrench, cant help with the feeler gauge though, ya could get a cheep one in woodies i think, i'll pm my number

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Thanks all,seem to have it sorted for Tomorrow,:).

Advertisement