Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP

Options
  • 17-07-2009 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭goose1

Debs is in 4 days and my dress wont zip up :O:O Damn oxegen :(...How can I lose enough weight or inches to fit into it in just a couple of days :O:O

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

goose1 wrote: »
    Debs is in 4 days and my dress wont zip up :O:O Damn oxegen :(...How can I lose enough weight or inches to fit into it in just a couple of days :O:O
    Seriously, call a dressmaker. :)

Otherwise, anything you try to do will be extreme and well - not good for ya. Unless you're bloated, which can go down once you get your diet clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

Magic knickers. Make sure they are small enough. Getting them on should take forever, and feel like torture, but they should take a dress size off you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

EileenG wrote: »
    Magic knickers. Make sure they are small enough. Getting them on should take forever, and feel like torture, but they should take a dress size off you.

and any chance of romance

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Fibre supplement too maybe. You can also get a "wrap" which basically compresses you slightly. Works for a week or so iirc. Granny pants / magic knickers would be the standard answer though.

Not sure this is fitness related so I'm gonna move it to the ladies lounge....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

and any chance of romance

seriously? I think when you get to the point where your down to wearing only your knickers any guy is going to be far gone at that point to care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Go on a ridiculous ketogenic diet and feel like absolute sh*t by the time your debs comes.

Or try the magic knickers or go to a dressmaker :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 697 ✭✭✭chocgirl

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Go on a ridiculous ketogenic diet and feel like absolute sh*t by the time your debs comes.

Or try the magic knickers or go to a dressmaker :)

+1. You're not going to enjoy your debs if you've been dieting like a lunatic for days plus even one drink could upset your stomach after dieting excessively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

You will collapse with weakness if you do any crazy diets.

Try a body wrap and drink lots of water, have a weetabix for brekkie.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

The same thing happened to me a few years ago though it was for the Trinity Ball - what I did was make sure that the dress was secured on me and then wear a light white crochet cardigan wrap thingy over it...it worked fine.

Another suggestion as other people have said is go to a dress maker - hope that you have a great time.

Advertisement