Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renewable energy in the home....Research Questionnaire

Options
  • 17-07-2009 6:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi Folks,

With permission from the group moderator, I am looking for your help, and opinion on a widey discussed topic. I am conducting research for academic purposes based on the uptake of renewable energy by consumers. Below is a link to the online questionnaire, should take no longer 3 mins to complete, and your thoughts are warmly welcomed.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Bb7MMrW0AUZqIu9SwTcSUg_3d_3d

Once I have competed the research, I intend to discuss the observations made within his thread, for those who may be interested.
    Thanks for the help,

Mav09.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Mav09

Thanks to everyone who has completed the survey so far....I am getting close to the desired response level, then analysis can be done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭10-10-20

Just so that I subscribe to the thread, hence getting and email notification from boards.ie when it's updated, i'm adding this response!

Advertisement