Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissidia - Terra vs. Ultimecia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Friend in UK imported it and says its pretty good. Now he is a big FF fan so you have to take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Lad use to play FFXI all the time and even imported the FFXIII demo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Friend in UK imported it and says its pretty good. Now he is a big FF fan so you have to take his comments with a pinch of salt.

Lad use to play FFXI all the time and even imported the FFXIII demo.
    Lol sounds like me and your friend have a lot in common. I imported Dissida, it rocks. It can be quite difficult, particularly when playing as a magic user, and at times the gameplay is dizzyingly fast paced. However as a fan of beat 'em ups it was easy for me to like - I'm not sure if it's a game for all Final Fantasy fans.

The opening cinematic is epic, I still haven't finished it though and seen what happens in the end. My Japanese just isn't good enough to understand all of the stats you can track so I'm looking forward to playing it in English, I'm hoping that the English VA's are good. Apparently there's a demo coming out next week on the US PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Hadn't heard about this game until I got an email form Square Enix today with a link to the official site. It looks great. I'm definitely going to pick up a copy.

Advertisement