Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Few Questions!

Options
  • 17-07-2009 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭

First of all lads, it's good to be back in the Shooting forum after wasting all my time talking about those toys over in airsoft :p

Now, my question be this:

1. Has anyone got a good template for a letter giving permission to shoot on someone's land? I.E. just a basic cover letter that a farmer could sign, and that a super would find acceptable.

2. Anyone have any info on the Vintage Rifle Association (I think that's what it's called), and the cost of .303 British ammunition

Both questions are fairly related ;)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

2. Anyone have any info on the Vintage Rifle Association (I think that's what it's called), and the cost of .303 British ammunition
    Sikamick in here runs it, their website is www.vcrai.com and the next match is on August 2, and last time I looked it was 30 euro for 20 or something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Permission to shoot .22 caliber rifles on lands.

Name ______________________________________________________

Address__________________________________________________________

Phone ___________________________________________________________

Acreage (approximate)_______________________________________________

I hereby give XXXXXXXXXXXXXX permission to shoot his .22 rifles for the control of vermin on my lands at the above address. My lands are used for the farming of cattle and sheep. These lands are away from the public roads and the fields are divided by hedges.

Signed __________________________________________ Date______________

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Sparks wrote: »
    Sikamick in here runs it, their website is www.vcrai.com and the next match is on August 2, and last time I looked it was 30 euro for 20 or something along those lines.

Jaysus no! That's nearly twice the price. It's about €65-69 a hundred rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭José Alaninho

Cheers guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

First of all lads, it's good to be back in the Shooting forum after wasting all my time talking about those toys over in airsoft :p

Now, my question be this:

1. Has anyone got a good template for a letter giving permission to shoot on someone's land? I.E. just a basic cover letter that a farmer could sign, and that a super would find acceptable.

Both questions are fairly related ;)

Thanks in advance!

.303 ammo 69 euro per Hundred from Fingal Sports, and as you can see sparks has posted the web details (www.vcrai.com).

If you are interested in the VCRAI please go to the site, you are welcome to join the site and you will get full details there on what the VCRAI are about.

Sikamick

• Advertisement
Advertisement