Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia n79

• 17-07-2009 7:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭

Hi, Im interesed in buying a nokia n79 and just wondering if anyone has one and what they think of it? I usta have a n82, ino they have the same features, but the n79 seems better looking and has a better keypad then the n82. I like the idea of the different colours for the back too. Does any1 know where i could get 1 cheap on the net? There doesnt seem to be any on adverts.ie but ive seen a few sim free ones on different sites.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

They're generally not that cheap. PhonesOnline.ie should be able to sell or source one for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

Thanks for the replies, ive just been lookin on amazon and ebay and theres a few used ones for around €230. I wana spend less then €250 tbh so dont think id be able to find a new one for that price. I seen a new one ebay from e cell for €244 delivered but ive heard bad stories about them.

Advertisement