Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fishing games for Xbox 360

• 17-07-2009 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

Are there any?and where can they be purchased?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Huxoin

There's one called "Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm". Not meant to be good at all but i think its kinda what you want. Afraid I don't know where you would buy it.... but maybe ebay or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Deadliest Catch show and game is sh1te tbh. AFAIK there is no real fishing games on the 360. I used to love them on the ps1/ps2:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

I know thers a game"Reel Fishing III"but dont know what consoles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭shewasoctober

(Gamespot User Score)

Rapala Pro Fishing (7.5) [Amazon] - Xbox 360 compatible
    Rapala Fishing Frenzy 2009 (6.6) [Amazon]
    Rapala Tournament Fishing (6.4) [Amazon]
    Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm (6.1)
    Bass Pro Shops: The Strike [release scheduled for Q4 2009]

That's all I see on gamespot & ign. I'd say keep an eye out for Bass Pro Shops: The Strike. Friends of mine love fishing games and are looking forward to it. They expect it to be the best fishing game on the 360.

• Advertisement
Advertisement