Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay life in DIT?

Options
  • 17-07-2009 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey, soon to be new to DIT here.

Can anyone tell me if there are anything in the way of clubs, societies, social events and support groups in DIT for LGBT students please?

Thanks, bi student.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Not sure how active they are or what kind of events they run but I've seen posters and stuff around for the LGBT society in Kevin St. anyway...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

You should look more into Mountjoy Square and Aungier street for these events, I know for a fact that LGBT community stage parties, etc

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

I know they have a website:[HTML]http://lgbtindit.com/[/HTML]

It might be some help.

Peter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 SoItsMe

Hey there. Yep DIT has a really cool lgbt Soc. We will have a stand on the clubs and socs day around the various campuses, and if you miss that sure you can email lgbtdit@gmail .com. We hold meetings twice a week, arrange trips away, nights out etc. Send an email if your looking for more info. Hope to see you there in September.

Oh also yeah we had the website above this year, but it never really took off, the members didn't really use it. So if you went to it and it seemed a bit dead ot's no reflection on the soc!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 durruti

Cool, that's great, thanks for the info, hope to see you soon. Will only be starting in DIT this year for a post-grad, so looking forward to meeting some other LGBT students.

D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement