Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap and cheerfull nose piercing, please.

Options
  • 17-07-2009 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Decent and cheap place to get my nose pierced in galway city, preferrably both. There's just so many these days spread out around the city. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'll do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭milktwosugars

Hmmm, your name indicates a lack of both cheapness (lord) and cleanliness (scum)....I need convincing!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

I cannot stress this enough - Don't choose your piercer by price, choose them by quality - head to the tattoos and piercing forum http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358 and see where people recommend in Galway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

What's cheerful about sticking a metal barb in your snozzler?

It's so not cheerful it actually is, uncheerful is the new black.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

Ive got a hammer and a box of nails...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭inisboffin

My pierced friend here says the lads upstairs near Powells on Abbeygate St are 'nice' :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

GC->Piercing forum

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm not sure about Galway but in Dublin it's around 20-25 in most places, which is cheap considering most piercings are 40-60. Have to agree with fozzle, you really do get what you pay for. Go by cleanliness and portfolios when getting pierced, not price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Cheap and cheerfull? You get what you pay for and personally I wouldn't and more importantly don't skimp on quality when I get piercings.

To quote "Fast, Cheap or Reliable: you can only get two."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

sisko-facepalm.jpg

Ok, big thanks for those who left helpful comments. Went to metalworks for something before found them nice and professional, probably just going to head there again. Seemed cheap, cheerfull (as in nice, non assholey I'm so cool with all my metal bits who are you young lady with no other piercings, wimeen know you limits...etc.)

I'm off to get my nose pierced and a new tent.

Advertisement