Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried the 'Kill Your Stutter' program?

Options
  • 17-07-2009 9:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried out the 'Kill Your Stutter' program,

I've been stuttering since the age of 7 and am very tempted to try out this program.

The website address is: www.killyourstutter.com

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Joe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has ever tried out the 'Kill Your Stutter' program,

I've been stuttering since the age of 7 and am very tempted to try out this program.

The website address is: www.killyourstutter.com

Any feedback is appreciated, thanks!

Joe

Interesting site! They seem pretty confident in their product so it might be worth a try alright. The cynic in me though says that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is and I would expect there would be further payments to be made down the line.

Let me know how you get on though if you try it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stammeringjoe

EF wrote: »
    Interesting site! They seem pretty confident in their product so it might be worth a try alright. The cynic in me though says that if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is and I would expect there would be further payments to be made down the line.

Let me know how you get on though if you try it!

Hey EF,

I went ahead and ordered this product last night and used it immediately after purchasing.. wow. That's all Im going to say, wow.. great program.

It contains some GREAT techniques which I've applied with huge success.

Good luck!

Hey EF,

I went ahead and ordered this product last night and used it immediately after purchasing.. wow. That's all Im going to say, wow.. great program.

It contains some GREAT techniques which I've applied with huge success.

Good luck!

Can I ask you what kind of things are in the program?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

OP, do you have any connection with the program?

Not your ornery onager

My thoughts exactly. 2 posts and a glowing reference of a product.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 stammeringjoe

EF wrote: »
    Can I ask you what kind of things are in the program?

I know it may look like I am somehow associated with this program, or am an affiliate. However that is not the case.

I have seriously given this product a try with much success so far.

EF, to answer you question, the program contains techniques which are laid out in step by step form which you must apply in order to stop stuttering.

As it may look fishy that I just joined and am already boasting this product, I will not participate further on these forums.

Thanks for your time.. and good luck.

I know it may look like I am somehow associated with this program, or am an affiliate. However that is not the case.

I have seriously given this product a try with much success so far.

EF, to answer you question, the program contains techniques which are laid out in step by step form which you must apply in order to stop stuttering.

As it may look fishy that I just joined and am already boasting this product, I will not participate further on these forums.

Thanks for your time.. and good luck.

Sorry but your vague answers only heighten my skepticism that you are not in any way connected to the product. Much success achieved in less than 24 hours is not realistic with a speech disorder from my many years of experience but by all means prove me wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 43,907 ✭✭✭✭Basq

No.. I'm sorry but I'm highly skeptical about all this.

I've googled and it seems to be just spammed everyone.. and all it is DAF / FAF software (which has been used in stammer treatments for years). It's not new, it's not a miracle cure and I'm highly skeptical of a product that I've never heard about, has had a domain for less than a year and it reeks of scam.

Here's a demo of a product that does the same thing here: http://www.artefactsoft.com/downloads/daf/1_1/setup.exe

Thread closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement