Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spongit.eu

• 17-07-2009 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I have been using http://www.spongeit.eu for a bit, done a few surveys and got points.

These points then allow you to get a voucher for lots of different things - i haven't ordered anything as of yet but was just wondering if anybody else is a member and had any experience dealing with them

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

How many surveys would you have to complete to get 1000 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

ehhh i did a few surveys, got some cinema vouchers. which was grand, except they can only be used in a select few cinemas (like Stillorgan). so make of that what you will...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

How many surveys would you have to complete to get 1000 points.

Seems to be 100 points per survey but I've only got 5-6 surveys so far (over 4-5 months as a member)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭M450

I've only got 1 survey! been a member since before xmas... forgot all about it and checked the site there and I still only have the same 1 invitation!!

Advertisement