Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael clark dance company?

Options
  • 17-07-2009 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

did anyone else go to see this show? as part of the arts festival? Would really love to hear peoples thoughts. I didn't get it at all!? 25 euro for what amounted to 40 minutes of 9 people pretty much walking around a stage, and the music was SO painfully loud...

did I miss something?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

I think it's one of those things that either hits you or it doesn't. I loved it I have to say and found it very powerful. I didn't walk away thinking o that represented xyz but found it more of an experience in itself.

Horses for coarses though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 FrankGrimes_

it was awful, worst experience of my life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Foxerella

I'm a huge fan of Michael Clarke for about 20 years, this was to be such a treat for Galway. second half of the performance was better. sound was a bit off but a major coup fro GAF to get this guy, regarded as one of the finest dancers on the planet.

Advertisement