Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you were a mod...

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Confab wrote: »

Who comes up with these tags?

Are you able to see who wrote them and stuff, random enoughhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭wudangclan

i'd be rabies.such a great mod.

*sympathy vote

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

wudangclan wrote: »
    i'd be rabies.such a great mod.

*sympathy vote

Should be enough to earn one Get out of Prison token from Rabies.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Abigayle wrote: »
    I think I'd be Thae. She can be nice, and yet has the capacity to be quite terrifying too. I'm sure I'd quite enjoy reading the abusive pm's too. I'd have a couple of glasses of chardonnay, kick back and cackle at how I can fcuk up someones day / how sad people can be.

:pac: :pac:

Surely you mean if you were mad....

and Chardonnay yuk.
    Try a nice Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon or a Rioja or an Chantai.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,951 ✭✭✭DSB

I'd be any mod that I was given the power to be, just so I could use the powers to ban every single person who made a joke about mods and rockers:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Abigayle wrote: »
    I think I'd be Thae. She can be nice, and yet has the capacity to be quite terrifying too. I'm sure I'd quite enjoy reading the abusive pm's too. I'd have a couple of glasses of chardonnay, kick back and cackle at how I can fcuk up someones day / how sad people can be.

:pac: :pac:
    Hey there is potential for some fun here .All the err....abused mods should compile a list of the most serious abuse pm's recieved then put them in a thread for all to view ,with the abusers username removed of course .After all ,assuming they have being banned , who going to know or care who sent what pm to what mod ? :pac::pac:

Advertisement