Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIDEO PRODUCTION

Options
  • 17-07-2009 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

HI all,

I am a manager of a Irish indie band and we are in line for major record label intrest. We have resisted signing to date as we feel our product and brand in not ready. What i need is a video / media production to place on our website and our various fan fourms.
    I am looking for a video to be shot in a Dublin venue, thus video will accompanie our new single. we also have a story board for an amazing video concept. there is no money but we will agree a percentage of royalities. so if intrested please PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Splinters

Its a shame you're not looking to offer any payment as I would have been interested, best of luck with it anyway. Perhaps post up on some forums for the colleges with media courses becuase I really wouldnt fancy your chances of finding somebody professional to work for nothing (or even as you said a royalty basis).

Advertisement