Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser place in Distillery Road

Options
  • 17-07-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Hi people

just wondered has anyone had or heard any experiences from the new laser place in Distillery road? my friend has family coming for the weekend and wants to know about it, is it just for kids???

i know i could ring but i'd prefer to hear honest opinions...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭poppy123

I didnt even know there was one. Do you know what its called? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

no its for adults aswell.........my 7 year old went and loved it........but he would!
    you dont get to long in there,if i pass by today will look to see what its called,
    its good to go in as a group.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

laser mania i think is what its called.

Havent heard much about it, presume its something like the qzar places, which are always good!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icbarros

I know you are not asking for its name but I'll leave it here just in case someone needs it.

Lasermania, Distillery Road, Wexford
    Tel. 053 91 70947
    (100 metres from Tesco)
    Open 3pm to 10pm Mon to Fri
    10am to 10pm Sat and Sun
    School holidays 10am to 10pm 7 days a week
    €7 per person per game
    €12 per person per 2 games

That's all I know from a leaflet I got. I've never been there.

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭sam_mom1

thank you all, thats loads of help!!! will pass it on to my upcoming visitors!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭ArthurGuinness

8 of us went all in our early 20's and it was rite craic €12 each for a half hour. We will definatly go again

Advertisement