Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!

• 18-07-2009 1:14am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Hi, i have a few photos and project files saved to the internal memory of a nokia 5300, problem is i smashed the screen accidentally a few months ago. Is there anyway of bypassing the security lock (dont ask ive no idea wat it is) so i can access these files by usb?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

xp90 wrote: »
    Hi, i have a few photos and project files saved to the internal memory of a nokia 5300, problem is i smashed the screen accidentally a few months ago. Is there anyway of bypassing the security lock (dont ask ive no idea wat it is) so i can access these files by usb?

Turn it off then on again, enter the pin and then try?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

its a security keyguard lock

its a security keyguard lock

Then the * then unlock button?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

what i mean is, its a code u enter to unlock the keypad everytime u lock it, to stop people snoopin

what i mean is, its a code u enter to unlock the keypad everytime u lock it, to stop people snoopin

Wait a minute after u enter the pin, then enter that code and then hook it up by usb. Try and remember what you do usually when you start the phone. USB mode should happen when you get to the main screen of the phone so I doubt you will have to enter the code. Isnt the code just for texts and contacts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you tried 12345 as the code. This is what it is set as unless you have changed it yourself.

Advertisement