Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from ah

Options
  • 18-07-2009 1:42am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

WHY????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

PM Terry and ask.

I would suspect that having what appears to be an association with users soundladdd and bowowow may well have been a factor (just doing a five-second check myself). But you'll want to ask Terry that when you PM him.

If you are in fact also soundladdd and bowowow, now would be a good time to admit it as I'll just check properly tomorrow anyway and I won't be sympathetic if I have to discover that on my own.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

Thanks for reply, but ive never even heard of those users??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Ah. They're posting from your house at the same time (roughly) as you - one of them started posting in After Hours just after you were banned from there. I can have a proper look tomorrow for my own decision validation process but if you have housemates, I'd bang a few heads against each other (figuratively speaking); if you don't then that's curiouser and curiouser and not very promising.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 583 ✭✭✭xp90

only thing i can think of is i was using a student accomodation-wide wifi network?

Advertisement