Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Worst night/nights out of your life?

• 18-07-2009 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭

Ok so basically just looking for a bit of support here and a laugh or maybe just even using this as an outlet to reminisce the worst times ok so here it goes...............

worst night number 1: i was in 5th year i skipped school that day as my parents were away later on that night i had 3 nagins i don't know how i was standing i was only 16 anyway the usual thing happend between young drunk teenagers someone thought or said something and i basically ended up on the end of a fist except..............my nose got broken lost loadsa blood lots of alcohol in my system had to go to hospital auntie and uncle were called and the worst thing my parents were at a funeral in england...........

worst night number 2: graduation night after our amazing night in our local club celebrating the end of school we all decided to head back to the school one of the doors was left open me being very drunk and as many others were about a hundred of us there runing amoke needless to say things were broken and yes the guilt the next day was unimaginable i owed up to what i did but the memories will pretty much stick.

worst night number 3:now this one in no way my fault was at my friends house having a good aul casule drink i think one of the drinks was spiked the vodka from my friends brothers 21st other people were having it i had a large dose i was fine until i started hopping of the walls i ended up thinking i was spider-man and got taken to hospital i woke up remembering nothing of the 7 hrs that had transpired turned out yes my drink was laced with some drug or another and i was diying of thirst the next day.

NOW there i got the ball rolling if anyone has the courage to muster up some real bad ones or even just what happend on your worst night please tell!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

chrissb7 wrote: »
    Ok so basically just looking for a bit of support here and a laugh or maybe just even using this as an outlet to reminisce the worst times ok so here it goes...............

worst night number 1: i was in 5th year i skipped school that day as my parents were away later on that night i had 3 nagins i don't know how i was standing i was only 16 anyway the usual thing happend between young drunk teenagers someone thought or said something and i basically ended up on the end of a fist except..............my nose got broken lost loadsa blood lots of alcohol in my system had to go to hospital auntie and uncle were called and the worst thing my parents were at a funeral in england...........

worst night number 2: graduation night after our amazing night in our local club celebrating the end of school we all decided to head back to the school one of the doors was left open me being very drunk and as many others were about a hundred of us there runing amoke needless to say things were broken and yes the guilt the next day was unimaginable i owed up to what i did but the memories will pretty much stick.

worst night number 3:now this one in no way my fault was at my friends house having a good aul casule drink i think one of the drinks was spiked the vodka from my friends brothers 21st other people were having it i had a large dose i was fine until i started hopping of the walls i ended up thinking i was spider-man and got taken to hospital i woke up remembering nothing of the 7 hrs that had transpired turned out yes my drink was laced with some drug or another and i was diying of thirst the next day.

NOW there i got the ball rolling if anyone has the courage to muster up some real bad ones or even just what happend on your worst night please tell!!
    tl;dr

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭dyl10

The OP sounds like a thug...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

hmmmm..
    the one that jumps to mind is when i was 16 (mayb 17), was in a mates gaf havin a few drinks. then someone decided it would be a good idea to drink off about half a litre of vodka. I said he was mad and he goes "you do it so". Of course i had to... couldnt stand down from a challenge like that. Surprisingly, i drank it all in one go. Rather proud of myself i sat down at the table again. The next thing i remember was waking up the morning after at home.

I rang my mate ta find out what i did....turns out, i fell asleep on the kitchen table about 2 mins after downing the vodka, they called my mam from my phone to come and pick me up...when she got there i stood up. I turned to look at her and then...i puked all over my mam. I never felt so ashamed in my life. and to make it worse she didnt even give out.... don kno ehy that was worse but it was ha

Havent drank vodka in any shape or form since

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

el_weirdo wrote: »
    tl;dr

NTL. Not that long. Made that one up myself...

Oh and OP, stop drinking so much and your nights might be better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭dmcg90

1. Leaving Cert night... our group of mates had fallen out with each other... but we all decided to go out together because it was leaving cert results night... a cold night all round...

2. Not getting into a club and ending up in a club you hate and knowing no-one...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Organised a night out with two of the lads last week, when I turned up one of them had brought his girlfriend and the other some american girl I didn't know.

Felt like a bit of a third wheel especially since I wasn't introduced and they weren't interested in maintaining any sort of conversation. They hadn't even kept me a space to sit.

Later in the night the girls went down stairs and the two edjits followed them without question, leaving me to finish my drink. I left about 20 minutes later and found them outside talking ****e. They got moving and headed to another pub. But they kept stopping every few minutes, messing around, showing off and generally acting the arse.

Had enough and made my own way there and had two drinks on my own. Took them nearly an hour to show up.

Up there in the top 5 worst nights, never felt more disrespected by own friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Went down to some huge party in Wexford where we had the house to ourselves. There were about 30 of us. I drank too much and had a bit of weed. I got very sick and passed out but then I regained consciousness with me standing at the top of the stairs with no one else awake in the house. It was very scary. Getting the bus home after was horrible. My stomach was so messed up from throwing up and I got sick on the bus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

sounds like the op should stop drinking

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

chrissb7 wrote: »

Know the one thats one too many...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pigletopeth

em... perhaps when I watched Harry Potter... someone had a very bad flu sitting right next to me - the gooey substance that came out of his nose is still on my best shirt.

The movie was crap as well and the popcorn had 7K of salt on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

2 weeks ago, last minute me and my mate decided to head out.
    nothing to eat, playing catchup.met them in a pub, hit the doubles and shots hard.remember putting my coat in the cloakroom of the club and thats it.

5 hours later im outside my mates gaf, no jacket, looking for a place to crash.next morning atm card is gone, cancelled it but not soon enough.cleared out! i still dont know was i mugged for it or what cause i dont rememebr a thing.ive been in a foul mood since and the bank dont give a ****e!

worst and most expensive night for sure-it wa completely pointless.id put that night ahead of nights where ive broke my foot etc. ive learned a valuable lesson though.

df1985 wrote: »

5 hours later im outside my mates gaf, no jacket, looking for a place to crash.next morning atm card is gone, cancelled it but not soon enough.cleared out! i still dont know was i mugged for it or what cause i dont rememebr a thing.ive been in a foul mood since and the bank dont give a ****e!

How did they get money out of ur ATM card without your PIN

thats what i dont understand either and also what the bank said.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Never had any terrible ones because I've never been pissed :P The worst I can remember was:

Me and the lads were at Pizza Hut; I'd had some illness at the time that was getting really bad... so I had this Pizza, wasn't too bad.. and went out to get some air. Basically, I ended up chasing my mate seamus around the car park for some reason (slipped on ice twice, grazing my knees and breaking my ipod), we got kicked out of tesco, and I ended up projectile vomiting over the window of Pizza Hut :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

One that stands out was when I was about seventeen, myself and one of my best friends fell out over a boy that neither of us even liked that much :( It was my one and only experience of potcheen! I just ended up going home early, the next day we arranged to meet up and we both felt so bad about it that we'd gotten little presents for each other, and we were friends again :)

Apart from that, I've had a couple of blackouts (but was assured after that I didn't do anything too bad), and I've had a couple of weepy nights - but that's usually when I'm in bad form anyways, I've since learned not to touch the alcohol if I'm upset over something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭BlackandGold

Seeing as majority of experiences so far seem to be caused by too much drink, doesn't that tell people something? STOP DRINKING SO MUCH!!!

Seeing as majority of experiences so far seem to be caused by too much drink, doesn't that tell people something? STOP DRINKING SO MUCH!!!

pfft....that wouldn't be as fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭BlackandGold

dannym08 wrote: »
    pfft....that wouldn't be as fun
    Yeah because blacking out, projectile vomiting, breaking things, having to go to hospital etc etc is like SO much fun..................Hence why they're in the WORST NIGHTS thread??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

DJed in a northside Dublin club back in the '90s - dance music - only problem was some tosser stole most of my records so ended up playing a rap and indie rock set - for 4 hours! Nearly got lynched as everyone was off their heads on drugs!

• Advertisement

Yeah because blacking out, projectile vomiting, breaking things, having to go to hospital etc etc is like SO much fun..................Hence why they're in the WORST NIGHTS thread??

its not like this is happening to us every time we go out though, just showing bad experiences in this thread.if there was a "good nights" you can guarantee itd be way longer.alcohol is to be enjoyed but now and again it goes too far!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I'm an Aston Villa supporter and went to see them playing at old trafford about 3 weeks before Manchester United won the European Cup in Barcelona. The game was on the Saturday and we were due to fly back on the Sunday night. I got up fairly early on the Sunday and starting drinking pretty much straight away and all day. We got to the airport at about 8 o'clock on the Sunday night and there a gang of lads all fairly well on. There were cans of beer being passed around just before the flight was due to board,

There are times when no matter how drunk you get you somehow manage to make yourself seem sober for a short period time when you have to. I did this boarding the plane and got on the plane and took my seat despite being really drunk.

The cans were handed out just before the plane boarded but i opened it without having a chance to finish it. So I put a half full can in my pocket. I was wearing light blue jeans and the beer was spilling out. It looked like i had wet myself. I started to drink the can and the trolley dolly noticed my wet trousers and the fact that I was so drunk that I couldn’t fasten the safety belt. I was taken from the flight and forced to sleep in the Airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

out drinking with my gf a few years back cider vodka + rbull snakebite lovely stuff,went back to her folks place as they were out,down in her bedroom swapping spits etc. when her parents come home early, i bolt to the jax at the end of the hall and lock the door, they come in and go to bed so i'm ok as they have ensuite and all,problem arises when gf comes to bathroom bout 15 mins later and i've conked out she has to tell her old man and he freaks out banging the door and all but i was out cold, so he goes outside jumps up on cill and starts coming in the window, needless to say i find this a good time to wake up, see him coming in shouting i don't have a clue where i am so start shouting open the door and legging it, nearly headbutted his wife in the rush by accident, kept going out the kitchen through garden, jumped fence and kept running..........
    wouldn't mind i was about 6 inches and 2 stone over him......

things were never the same when i called around.....
    stopped drinking vodka,cider+rbull too

well there are some worse nights but still dont know who or how i ended up in the ambulance especially the second time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

went out for graduation with girls from school and ended up in the same place were my boyfriend was celebrating the end of college exams with some of his mates.
    had a good enough evening till one of my friends goes missing and i go upsatairs to look over the dancefloor and see if shes there.
    she isnt but my boyfriend was and he happened to be kissing some other girl.
    kinda ruined my evening.
    blergh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Went out with a few girls from work to Karma in Galway once, that was ****ing painful!...
    I'm one of a rare breed who actually prioritises good music before getting laid on a night out, and no amount of eastern european poon could make up for the aural raping I got that night:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 The_Jabberwock

Southern Comfort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Southern Comfort.

and red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

Any night out with a non-drinker, zzzzzzzzzz, boring boring people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭SoWatchaWant

Ever heard of a comma, OP?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

TomCo wrote: »
    Organised a night out with two of the lads last week, when I turned up one of them had brought his girlfriend and the other some american girl I didn't know.

Felt like a bit of a third wheel especially since I wasn't introduced and they weren't interested in maintaining any sort of conversation. They hadn't even kept me a space to sit.

Later in the night the girls went down stairs and the two edjits followed them without question, leaving me to finish my drink. I left about 20 minutes later and found them outside talking ****e. They got moving and headed to another pub. But they kept stopping every few minutes, messing around, showing off and generally acting the arse.

Had enough and made my own way there and had two drinks on my own. Took them nearly an hour to show up.

Up there in the top 5 worst nights, never felt more disrespected by own friends.
    thats not so bad. what if you liked the american girl and you were supposed to go on a picnic with her the next day and u end up at some house and u both stay but the guy who lives in the house(whos girlfriend is away) brings the girl upstairs and rides her with u downstairs hearing it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭lgoring21

2 weeks ago...

got beat up outside a night club by my exs new girlfriend....while he stood and watched on with her friend... i was on my own...worst part about it...hes my sons daddy....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

lgoring21 wrote: »
    2 weeks ago...

got beat up outside a night club by my exs new girlfriend....while he stood and watched on with her friend... i was on my own...worst part about it...hes my sons daddy....

we have a winner

Advertisement