Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Dublin County North

Options
  • 18-07-2009 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Banned by Hill Billy for a racist comment (below), tbh I'd hardly consider that a racist comment. Opinions?

Both right statements. Along with you jew fans buying a mere 7 progammes between them.

Perma banned for racist comment. HB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

That's a racist comment in every known universe.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Well by God if that's racist or an insult to religion or someting along them lines, I expect this Blasphemy Law to yield that €20 billion deficit this year so.

Don't ask for opinions if you're not going to like the answer.

The comment's racist, there's no reason to overturn your ban and that isn't going to happen. Next time you want to say that someone is mean or tight with their cash, perhaps try just saying that.

I gather Hill Billy as the DCN mod has decided to be charitable and decrease the ban to a month.

Personal suggestion, and I mean this in a nice helpful way: don't act the tit and you'll last longer. The mods don't like banning people, they're only doing it to keep the forums they mod reasonable places for the majority of posters. You're probably not a "fight the power, the world is out to get me" type so a bit of thinking before posting would help. The mod is giving you the a break so do him a favour and give the forum the same respect back, eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

sceptre wrote: »
    I gather Hill Billy as the DCN mod has decided to be charitable and decrease the ban to a month.

Personal suggestion, and I mean this in a nice helpful way: don't act the tit and you'll last longer. The mods don't like banning people, they're only doing it to keep the forums they mod reasonable places for the majority of posters. You're probably not a "fight the power, the world is out to get me" type so a bit of thinking before posting would help. The mod is giving you the a break so do him a favour and give the forum the same respect back, eh?

I doubt charitable, I think he just dived on the matter harshly as the topic has got very heated over times between a few Shels fans and a few Fingal fans, just my opinion.

I'll take the rest on board though, and don't worry I'm not a "fight the power, the world is out to get me" type thank God.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement