Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Radiohead Cover

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,198 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

I heard an orchestra do Paranoid Android on FM104 one day, it was amazing!

I should stress that the one I posted is a piss take.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭davylee

I'd have to say my bands version of creep
    ah nothing like a bit of humour now and again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

You can't really top Radiohead's own performances, unfortunately. You can make it catchier, since most Radiohead songs are inherently un-catchy, but you won't beat the original.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

always liked these ones

The first one's brilliant - the power when the whole brass section comes in together - I'd say that's shockin' loud in person!!

They dynamics they can capture are savage.

Check this guy out - this isn't his best tune, but it's a pretty good Radiohead cover:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭gustavo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,737 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Gillian Welch and David Rawlings often do a version of Black Star in their concerts. I saw them play it in Vicar Street a few years ago and it was extraordinary.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

-Chris- wrote: »
    The first one's brilliant - the power when the whole brass section comes in together - I'd say that's shockin' loud in person!!

They dynamics they can capture are savage.

Check this guy out - this isn't his best tune, but it's a pretty good Radiohead cover:

well that guy is insanely talented. That song out of nowhere is very good, it trumps anything by the major bands/artists. He should have a record deal pronto.

Advertisement