Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parnell st chinese

Options
  • 18-07-2009 8:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭

me and my boyfirend were goin to gate theatre last nite so decided to sample a chinese restaurant on parnell st on recommendation.
    we went into the wrong one by accident but i realised it too late - it was so disgusting there and unhygienic on the table there were grooves where food collected ugh god i feel sick just thinkin about it and the food was grand but the menu was also turnin my stomach - ducks heads, chicken feet, the list goes on.

sorry not for me. i'd rather pay good money for good food

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Why didn't you leave?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Fringe

Those kinds of foods are considered delicacies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

What's the name? I have a few chinese-malaysian friends who would kill to have a place like that in galway!

Second of all, do you not feel that if you are going to kill an animal for food that you owe that animal the respect of using every edible part?

Like, if you kill a cow you owe that cow that you use its cheeks (amazing braised!) sweet breads (glands, personal fav) Tongie (love ox tongu), tail etc?

I would have no problem eating any part of any domestic animal so long as its edible.

Advertisement