Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass

• 18-07-2009 9:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else have this?

Paid $35 for the off-season pass so you can watch all the games from 2008.
    I think it's great value though that depends on when it expires, I'm sure how long I get access for.

Started week 1 and watched Ravens beat the Bengals.
    It's a good way to spend a few hours watching games, I don't know the scores to a lot of them so it's not like I know what happens exactly

Seeing as I don't have satellite TV and those streams didn't realy work for me last year, maybe the website would be an option for watching 2009 season.
    Might sign up with a mate to share the cost and we could log in.
    No doubt NFL have some way of stopping this though if they are smart.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

From what I've read you get an ID and login password that only works on one IP at a time, so no account sharing unfortunately. Also afaik the offseason pass ends on July 31st.

It's something I'd defintely be interested in getting this upcoming year though. The only problem is the fact that it has to blackout the games live on Sky which is annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

I subscribe every year and yup two people cant sign in on the one account. If you are in first and your mate signs in 2nd it will kick you out.

Great value if you hook it up to your tv in HD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Sea Devils wrote: »
    Also afaik the offseason pass ends on July 31st.

You're right, I should have signed up weeks ago to get better value.
    Ah, it's a lazy Saturday and I've watched two games already.

I'm picking games where I don't know the results so it's like watching them as it happened :)

Great value if you hook it up to your tv in HD.

Interesting....
    That never even occured to me.

Advertisement