Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MSG for XThe WitchX

• 18-07-2009 11:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

Yo are you bringing your copy of BB to todays tournament? (18-7-09)
    Just wondering if you are if you brought yours id feel safer bringing mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Man, you really are too worried. There have been as many as 5 TE sticks if I remember correctly and numerous SE sticks over the last few meets and tournaments. At the end of the day, its your game ofcourse but I just think you're unnecessarily worried.

Remember, I'm one of the guys who's going to be managing this meaning I'll have to look after a substantial amount of cash for prize pot and console rent so think how much I'd lose out if I was robbed. That wouldn't happen ofcourse since I'd just kick their ass and take their money instead :P

Something I wanted to note, if you're trying to contact someone in particular, send them a private message. Directing questions to a certain person via a forum thread is quite frowned upon by the moderators

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Na i'm not really that worried i'm bringing my copy in, just if soeone else brought thiers it stands less of a chance of bieng robbed lol :P I'm bringing in BB, SF4, A PS3 Pad, Xbox&PS3 sticks, and my Xbox HDD if were able to access the xboxes for char unlocks. I'm not that worried :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

XinKai asking about BB though...BB=blueblaze?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Yeah BlazBlue...

• Advertisement

Argh! I thought BB stood for Big Breasts. What a disappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Yes Patrick, i'm bringing mine with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Please use the private messaging system in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement