Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Tactical (Airsoft in Bray Thread)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,423 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

weeder wrote: »
    Jaysus blays alive, also ill be going to this skirmish i hope

:pac:Barely, still a guest of Mary Harney's fine hospital system lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CoBurN

come on....come ON.....COME ON! This is worse than christmas! will the 9th ever get here already?

How do we book because missin out on this could well induce a "Falling Down"esque moment......only with BB's:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Golf Mike 2

CoBurN wrote: »
    come on....come ON.....COME ON! This is worse than christmas! will the 9th ever get here already?

How do we book because missin out on this could well induce a "Falling Down"esque moment......only with BB's:D

We will have a booking system up and going shortly which will be via e-mail and our new shop opposite Bray Dart station

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭ditpaintball

Here is an old video of the place for those looking to see a bit more about the place.

http://www.paintballer.ie/frontier-paintball/635-frontier-paintball-ipg-ie-bray-review-video.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭sliabh

We will have a booking system up and going shortly which will be via e-mail and our new shop opposite Bray Dart station
    I would settle for some more photos in the mean time :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 CoBurN

Is that THEE "paintballer" R.B? Irish intervarsity champions 2006?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Joberts

what date will this be open to all public?

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Joberts

Finally I wont have to go out to fingal or hrta any more

Joberts wrote: »
    Is airsoft site open now in bray?

Not yet but soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

this sounds great i played paintball there before and loved it

just one thing do you know if there will be evening games? i work in cabinteely so would be handy to call out after work

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 tmason

sounds great and close enough - good luck and see you there!

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Lordhogo

Are you going to set up a website for this site so you can make bookings from there and get directions and prices. Also when is that new shop oppisite the dart station opening or has it already opened.

Lordhogo wrote: »
    Are you going to set up a website for this site so you can make bookings from there and get directions and prices. Also when is that new shop oppisite the dart station opening or has it already opened.

There is a web site being worked on for precisely those purposes, we've even seen the designs. Look smart but military.

The shop is well on the way. We have almost completed the fitting and have started scanning and loading stock. I know I'm biased but it looks great. All going well we'll be opening the doors next weekend.

There is a web site being worked on for precisely those purposes, we've even seen the designs. Look smart but military.

The shop is well on the way. We have almost completed the fitting and have started scanning and loading stock. I know I'm biased but it looks great. All going well we'll be opening the doors next weekend.

Sounds good just keep us updated on those then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Lads, will ye have rentals for the 9th?

Only 4 more days!!!!

OK Guys update for you, unfortunately we can not open this weekend as we have a couple of bureaucratic boxes to tick before we can start operations on the site, however, we have been given a go and the insurance is place. We just have to get some paperwork to and from the UK before we can actually join the battle.

We understand that this will be in place by next week but of course that's the Take AIM Cup which do not want to conflict with and so we can say with some certainty that we will be operational the following weekend.

Our sincerest apologies for this small but necessary delay.

Oh well just more time for us to get excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭CapedCrusader

Lordhogo wrote: »

Would like to know this too... will there be evening games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Best of my knowledge the place closes to the public for paintball by 4.So you'd be looking at leaving th grounds no later than 5.30 / 6. So doubtful, especially in winter.

I amn't official however!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just checking, the site is within walking distance of the Dart yes?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

As I understand it, even the paintball operators don't allow people to walk on, you have to arrive in a vehicle. The site's in the middle of a large estate (as in fields and woodlnd, not as in housing estate) and is walkable if you have good boots and plenty of water, but you'd probably get tunred away when you got there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

its a long walk from the Dart station Lethal

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭GoTac

Just to clarify on this one, players must arrive to site by some mode of transport (not by foot), Bray Taxi located across from the Dart station operate a deal for players to the site. Ill make the call to check details. The site is located aprox 1.5K from the main gate and there is security on the gate that will turn you away if arriving by foot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,169 ✭✭✭✭ED E

GoTac wrote: »
    Just to clarify on this one, players must arrive to site by some mode of transport (not by foot), Bray Taxi located across from the Dart station operate a deal for players to the site. Ill make the call to check details. The site is located aprox 1.5K from the main gate and there is security on the gate that will turn you away if arriving by foot.

Ahh. Good to know:)

Just had confirmation on taxi from the dart station, its € 3 per head to the site based on four sharing the cab (just ask at the taxi office and tell them you’re going to Frontier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Sent PM regarding booking.

By sheer coincidence I was paintballing in Frontier last Sunday with one of the lads and we did not realise until then that this was the site you were opening up for airsoft!

It will be awesome :cool:

We are looking at the overheads involved in haveing evening games, It's on the card's so dont rule it out....

Lads, will ye have rentals for the 9th?

We will have a very limited number of rentals for the first few weeks, they will only be availible for players whos guns crono over 1 joule or whos guns fail during the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,439 ✭✭✭✭thermo

so is this open tomorrow??? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement