Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SPSS Question

Options
  • 18-07-2009 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

:confused:hi there, was wondering does anyone know anthing about SPSS and could help me....
    I'm dping my thesis- due in 10 days, i'm kinda under pressure... can figure out how to do my data in SPSS.

I have surveyed 10companies, with 1 manager survey , 10employee survey and 10 customer survey.(3 different surveys)

i want to get an overall picture of each company from 3 view points.
    but i also want to look at each group as a whole.....

should i do 3 seperate spread sheets for each survey,

or 10 different spread sheets for each company

any help i would really appreciate
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 supergirl09

sunnylife wrote: »
    :confused:hi there, was wondering does anyone know anthing about SPSS and could help me....
    I'm dping my thesis- due in 10 days, i'm kinda under pressure... can figure out how to do my data in SPSS.

I have surveyed 10companies, with 1 manager survey , 10employee survey and 10 customer survey.(3 different surveys)

i want to get an overall picture of each company from 3 view points.
    but i also want to look at each group as a whole.....

should i do 3 seperate spread sheets for each survey,

or 10 different spread sheets for each company
    thanks

If I understand properly, I would would just use 1 file. I have 3 scales on my file and I could easily test them,

Maybe ask your supervisor?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

If you can get your hands on "SPSS XX Made Simple" (for XX put in the version you are using, mine is 12) by Paul R. Kinnear and Colin D. Gray it may help you as one of the early chapter exercises are also using questionnaire data.

Advertisement