Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic 'Len' in Limerick

Options
  • 18-07-2009 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone

I am trying to get a contact number for Len in Limerick. I went to see him in 1998 and he was amazing. The last I heard he was in the USA. Is he back? If so does anyone please have a contact number for him?

In 1998 he told me that I would live in a place called Wellington. I went on with my life and forgot all about it until 2003 when I found the notebook in which I had jotted down some notes from that reading in 1998.

I found the notebook as I was unpacking boxes after moving to...wait for it....yep that's right....Wellington NZ!

I will be home in Ireland Sept/Oct and I would love to try and have another reading with Len. Please help me find him!

Thanks

Ireimp

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I don't have a number for him, but from what I know he lives in Westbury, Corbally now and has a windchime hanging outside his front door. A couple of my friends went to see him a while back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Skyebluephoenix

Hi
    Len's no is <snip>. Excellent for readings and a very lovely person.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lucyluu

Hi There I am going to Len this evening. Will post back and let you know how I get on!

I have been to him before a few times. He is back in Limericvk city now, not in ennis or corbally.

Dying to hear what he has to say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ireimp

And thanks for supplying Len's contact number...I will be back in Ireland next month and I am going to make an appointment to meet with Len.

Let me know how you all get on....he's fab!

I have seen Len 3 times over the last 10 years and have found him to be very accurate andas he also supplies a tape of the reading it is possible to keep checking the info supplied.He was charging e40 for an hour which I personally feel is great value for money.He has a great personality.Good luck with the reading.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

i think my mam went to see him years ago, i dont usually believe anything they say tho... did he tell any of you guys things that like no one else could have told or guessed? sometimes i think id like to go and see him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

ireimp wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I am trying to get a contact number for Len in Limerick. I went to see him in 1998 and he was amazing. The last I heard he was in the USA. Is he back? If so does anyone please have a contact number for him?

In 1998 he told me that I would live in a place called Wellington. I went on with my life and forgot all about it until 2003 when I found the notebook in which I had jotted down some notes from that reading in 1998.

I found the notebook as I was unpacking boxes after moving to...wait for it....yep that's right....Wellington NZ!

I will be home in Ireland Sept/Oct and I would love to try and have another reading with Len. Please help me find him!

Thanks

Ireimp

Would he not know you were looking for him and contact you?:D

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Twin-go wrote: »
    Would he not know you were looking for him and contact you?:D
    Hi Twin-go. If youre new to the forum, please take time to read the charter and dont troll the forums. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭Twin-go

Oryx wrote: »
    Hi Twin-go. If youre new to the forum, please take time to read the charter and dont troll the forums. Thanks.

Noted.

Oryx wrote: »
    Because this forum is often used to pass on information about psychic and medium readers, I would like to remind people not to post phone numbers or contact information in a thread. Please use pm's.
    Hi
    Len's no is<snip>.Excellent for readings and a very lovely person.

Just read the Charter. You missed this one.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Twin-go wrote: »
    Noted.

Just read the Charter. You missed this one.
    Ta for pointing that one out, the little symbol to your left is the report post button, which is how you let us know when you spot that stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 muingwee

Could someone please pm me his number would love a reading with him and im off this week thanks a mill :)

His no is <snip>
    Good luck

Skye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Hotmail

Hi, I really want to go to see Len. Can somebody please dm me his contact number. Thanks.

Hi <snip>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 puppysmistress

Could someone please pm me his number too?

I saw someone today who was pretty good but I'm not convinced really.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Irishlawgirl

Could someone please pm me his number too?

I saw someone today who was pretty good but I'm not convinced really.

Hi,

could someone pm me Len's number please too. I went to see him YEARS ago - possibly 6 years ago. Remember thinking at the time he was good but I didn't write a word down - clever! So wouldn't mind getting a reading in before the Xmas now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jomoma

Hi I saw that you have a number for Len in Limerick, I would love to see him again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jomoma

Hi, just wondering if you have a number for Len in Limerick please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Pearl star

had a number for him but dont think it is working... any body able to Pm it to me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buttercupbee

Hi guys,

I'm in Limerick myself, never heard of Len before reading the thread just now but would be very interested in getting hold of his number,
    could someone please PM me, looked on Paranormal.ie but he's not listed there.

Also, think one poster said they had an appointment to see him that evening - please update us!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 liveinthemoment

Hey,

I went to see Len today- he was very accurate about who I am as a person and predicted al ot of the same things that Eddie Christian in dublin predicted 2 years ago...all due to happen this summer so will have to wait and see!

Anyway he's located near Knights barbers on Catherine st and his no is <please do not include phone numbers in posts, phone numbers should only be shared via private messages>.

good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭cards

hi, can somebody pm his number too. Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You can get his nmber on http://www.paranormal.ie/directory.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Edit: got the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Does anyone know (roughly) how much a reading with Len costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

€40 for 1 hour

I saw him last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

niallkkk wrote: »
    €40 for 1 hour

I saw him last week

Thanks Niall. What did you think of him? Would you recommend going to see him?

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭niallkkk

hi rhubarb

ya iwould recommend ie €40 u cant go wrong.

I found him like a councillor,told me what i had gone through and als owhat was going to happen in next 4 years,

i wasnt convinced at the time but i saw a second girl in cork and she confirmed nearly exactly what he had told me so wel have to wait and see.

avoid rory in clonmel....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Can someone please pm me Lens number please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Whatsyourface

I'd definitely recommend going to see Len. Very accurate. Told me i'd win money- tho not a huge amount and gave me an exact date. Did a scratchcard that day and won 100euro! He also predicted a watch, which i got, and guessed my grandmothers name (people only know her by her middle name).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement