Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychic 'Len' in Limerick

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

Can someone please give me th number for Len. He sounds brilliant and I would love to go and see him

• Registered Users Posts: 26 neenah

It says on here that his number is on paranormal.ie but it isint. Also has anyone been to the girl in Charleville in Cork who is advertised on there. I think her name is Nicola. I have been to Rory in clonmel in the past, I went to him twice over 2 yrs. The first time he blew my socks off he was so accurate, but the second time he was useless and kept me waiting 2 hours! He is no longer available anyway I think, his number is out of service

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hilloftara

could someone pm me his no please

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

Hi guys,
    Is Len still based in the city? I presume he works from his own home?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kmad

can someone please send me n len's number thanks kpjmd78@gmail.com or pm me thanks

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

muingwee wrote: »
    Could someone please pm me his number would love a reading with him and im off this week thanks a mill :)
    Hotmail wrote: »
    Hi, I really want to go to see Len. Can somebody please dm me his contact number. Thanks.
    Could someone please pm me his number too?

I saw someone today who was pretty good but I'm not convinced really.
    Hi,

could someone pm me Len's number please too. I went to see him YEARS ago - possibly 6 years ago. Remember thinking at the time he was good but I didn't write a word down - clever! So wouldn't mind getting a reading in before the Xmas now.
    jomoma wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if you have a number for Len in Limerick please
    Pearl star wrote: »
    had a number for him but dont think it is working... any body able to Pm it to me please?
    Hi guys,

I'm in Limerick myself, never heard of Len before reading the thread just now but would be very interested in getting hold of his number,
    could someone please PM me, looked on Paranormal.ie but he's not listed there.

Also, think one poster said they had an appointment to see him that evening - please update us!

:)
    cards wrote: »
    hi, can somebody pm his number too. Many thanks.
    Autosport wrote: »
    Can someone please pm me Lens number please
    neenah wrote: »
    Can someone please give me th number for Len. He sounds brilliant and I would love to go and see him
    hilloftara wrote: »
    could someone pm me his no please
    kmad wrote: »
    can someone please send me n len's number thanks kpjmd78@gmail.com or pm me thanks
    A reminder to anyone who happens to read this thread. Dont ask for a pm. PM the poster YOURSELF requesting the number.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement