Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training facilities + Coaches

Options
  • 18-07-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how advanced everyone elses training facilities are going? I have lvl 2 everything except fitness coach, with lvl 3 facilities finished on the 4th of august and I just started advertising for a lvl 3 attack coach today. All these coaches are starting to get very expensive!!!!

Comments

Lv3 facilities, still on my initial level 1 coach. Will be getting a level twocoach in the next couple of weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

All level2 facilities so far...gonna try and really develop my facilities and improve my staff this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Coach and all the trainers are level 2, and facilities lvl 3. I'm currently advertising for level 3 attack, defence and fitness trainers.

On a similar note maybe add in if you have developed your stadium anymore than the default. I haven't as i have no money to :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Level 3 facilities soon, Level 2 coaches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

My stadium hasn't developed at all. I might if I get to div 3

• Advertisement

I used the winnings from the first seaoson to add 1000 seats and get the new level.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

ajeffares wrote: »
    My stadium hasn't developed at all. I might if I get to div 3

Your not in Division 3 yet Jeff...:D

Orizio wrote: »
    Your not in Division 3 yet Jeff...:D

I had a sudden rush of blood to the head and said eff it!:D
    Its ment to bring your profits way up. 1250 new seats

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Since we mentioned stadiums...

If your members section has less seats than the amount of members, will that discourage more members? I have a bit of a nest egg at the moment, I can either buy new players or upgrade my stadium... just wondering if the stadium is really that important.

Since we mentioned stadiums...

If your members section has less seats than the amount of members, will that discourage more members? I have a bit of a nest egg at the moment, I can either buy new players or upgrade my stadium... just wondering if the stadium is really that important.

I didn't think stadiums were that important, but then a thread was brought up on the offsite about the best way to make money and almost everyone said Stadium

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Am I right in saying that for head coach there is only level 1 to 3 and for all other coaches it's level 1 to 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭jprender

[Jackass] wrote: »
    Am I right in saying that for head coach there is only level 1 to 3 and for all other coaches it's level 1 to 5?

That's correct

Currently ...

Level II facilities
    Level II Head Coach
    1 Level II Attack Trainer
    2 Level II Defense Trainers
    1 Level II Fitness Trainer

Ready on 30th July........Level III facilities
    Ready on 15th August....Level III attack trainer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

If you were to pay $50,000 into your academy, how long would it take for it to beome top rated? A season? or more?

8 weeks

Not worth it ATM because the match reports system is being fixed so its hard to Pull players. It is believed that the in game training for the YA has increased so players are improving a lot by playing games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

ajeffares wrote: »
    I didn't think stadiums were that important, but then a thread was brought up on the offsite about the best way to make money and almost everyone said Stadium

Now that IS interesting. I may invest... originally I was filling in the total number of seats I wanted rather than the additonal ones, hence I was getting a stupidly large bill... silly me.

Patron, the U20s manager said that a year or two ago your stadium capacity should be about 10x your No. of members. But it could have changed since then.

Advertisement