Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Mobile lost in Massimo's 16th July

Options
  • 18-07-2009 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Did anyone find an almost new Sony Ericsson K770isony_ericsson_k770i.jpg in Massimo's Pub on Thursday night, I was sitting up at the front on the Left at the window as you walk in the door, and then moved towards the back, So I guess that it dropped out of my Jacket at some point between the seating area and the back bar. I asked in the bar afterwards, the following day, nothing was found by the bar staff. It didn't disappear into thin air!
    I also got on to my phone company and the phone is blocked so and cannot be unblocked by anyone but by me, so the phone is useless to anyone trying to use it.
    So if anyone has found it PLEASE leave it into "3" phone shop on Shop Street in Galway city or any "3" shop or into Massimo's Bar. That is if the phone is not broken by all the party animals dancing in Massimo's that night.
    Go raibh maith agaibh. Thanks.
    Mise le meas.
    Liam.

Advertisement