Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MDF skirting

Options
  • 18-07-2009 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

Hope someone can help - I recently bought some primed MDF skirting in a local builders merchants. At the time, they didn't have enough in stock for me, but I took what they had, assuming they would get more in soon after. Its now weeks later and they still don't have any stock. In the meantime, I have a half finished room. Can anyone tell me of somewhere in Dublin that I can get plain bull-nosed MDF skirting?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭stiofanD

Maybe no one reads boards at the weekend?

Now that its monday morning, can anyone help me locate a supplier for primed MDF skirting boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

I got some in Heiton Buckley a couple of years ago, don't know if they still do it. You could give them a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭stiofanD

They're on the Naas road, right? Thanks, I'll give them a try

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭aido 1976

Thats right, on the Naas Road, they also have a branch in Santry.

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭SC024

They've a few branchs around dublin,
    East wall - around the corner from the O2
    Ringsend, other side of the river beside the old glass bottle factory.
    Naas road opposite joels is closed now, Its moved to Robinhood rd branch only 5 mins away,
    And one in santry.

MDF Bull nosed skirting is standard you'd nearly get it anywhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭irelandhouse

mcmahons in blanchardstown would have it

chamfer and round if that is the one you got

http://www.balcas.com/site/default.asp?CID=1151&status=Y&CatID=298

Advertisement