Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help

Options
  • 18-07-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

HI all,

I am a manager of a Irish indie band and we are in line for major record label intrest. We have resisted signing to date as we feel our product and brand in not ready. What i need is a video / media production to place on our website and our various fan fourms.
    I am looking for some thing that will accompanie our new single. we also have a story board for an amazing video concept. there is no money but we will agree a percentage of royalities. so if intrested please PM me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Groeneg

As a request on you Pm I posted this on StopMotionAnimation.com where I am a member:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At a board where I posted one of my animation experiments, I got this PM:
    Originally Posted by navannavan
    HI,

I am a manager of a Irish indie band and we are in line for major record label intrest. We have resisted signing to date as we feel our product and brand in not ready. What i need is a video / media production to place on our website and our various fan fourms.
    I am looking for some thing that will accompanie our new single. we also have a story board for an amazing video concept. there is no money but we will agree a percentage of royalities. so if intrested please PM me

www.myspace.com/wishboneband
    I'm not interested in this myself, but I don't know if this is interesting for someone else on SMA?

Grtz.
    Groeneg
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The direct link to it is this

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 clarence456

hiii!!!
    yups,glad 2 see dis post. nothing 2 be worry about it. animation is an integral part of web design.Here,I would recommend that you take a look at this thread which provides a basic guide to animation. Lets hv a pretty look :
    Ecommerce Web Design , and London Web Design.

these are very innovative and which I really appreciate and its a complete tutorial itself so learn these topic and make your every question solved.keep up post cont..................Thankx a lot.:)

Advertisement