Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[XBOX360] Boards UFC Championship - Round 1

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

@ Raleigh_Burner2 (TuneTuneTuner)

PM Sent!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

MrStuffins wrote: »
    @ Raleigh_Burner2 (TuneTuneTuner)

PM Sent!

Whats story with your own tournament,ive asked you on here and by pm..it seems to be abandoned.

Heavyweight Division Title Fight

GT: TuneTuneTuner VS JimmyFloydH

Light Heavyweight Division Title Fight

GT: Irish Wolverine VS will i am not

Usual rules, person on left hosts and you fight at the assigned weight division. Try get these played asap and post back.
    Cheers

Axwell wrote: »
    Whats story with your own tournament,ive asked you on here and by pm..it seems to be abandoned.

PMs were sent but people werent playing their games, so feck it!

Im dying to finish off TuneTuneTuner and win this title :D:D Let's go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭steedevaney

Whats the plan for round 2 or is it too eary to ask?

• Advertisement

So after all the pms you had with me when i set this up your just abandoning your own one now because a few fights were unplayed? That lasted long ;)

Could you not just give bye's so at least we could finish out the tournament?
    Whats the plan for round 2 or is it too eary to ask?

I'll be announcing details shortly after this tournament ends of what the plans are so keep an eye on the thread but things will be "transitioning" along quickly enough from this to the next stage :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

Im dying to finish off TuneTuneTuner and win this title :D:D Let's go!

Have been on a good bit the past few days, it says you only have a silver membership and you were last online 2 - 3 days ago! I'm heading away on Friday so i'd prefer to tap you out instead of you winning by default!

PM me on xbox so we can organise the fight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Weight Division: LHW
    Gamertag: will i am not
    Opponent: Irish Wolverine
    Win/Loss/Draw: Loss
    Round No.: Round 3; 3.42 secs
    Method: TKO

So Irish Wolverine is the Light Heavyweight Champion. It was a great fight, Bisping doesn't have that good a chin in the real world though :)

Have been on a good bit the past few days, it says you only have a silver membership and you were last online 2 - 3 days ago! I'm heading away on Friday so i'd prefer to tap you out instead of you winning by default!

PM me on xbox so we can organise the fight!

Was expecting a PM back, i'd have played if i'd have known you were online.

Oh crap, noticed my xBox Live ran out today, i can play the match on my brother's account if that'll be ok with the powers that be?

Was expecting a PM back, i'd have played if i'd have known you were online.

Oh crap, noticed my xBox Live ran out today, i can play the match on my brother's account if that'll be ok with the powers that be?

Ah selective answering i love it..yes its fine with me for this one off cos i need to get this finished..its up to you to contact tuner and sort it out though, hes been on the last few days and now your account has ran out so the onus is on you to organise it.

• Advertisement

rizzla wrote: »
    Weight Division: LHW
    Gamertag: will i am not
    Opponent: Irish Wolverine
    Win/Loss/Draw: Loss
    Round No.: Round 3; 3.42 secs
    Method: TKO

So Irish Wolverine is the Light Heavyweight Champion. It was a great fight, Bisping doesn't have that good a chin in the real world though :)

Ya it was a good fight, very close you nearly had me in a sub at one stage and i thought i was a goner but he hung in. His chin is great he just got distracted and looked the other way as Hendo swung in that fight :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

rizzla wrote: »
    So Irish Wolverine is the Light Heavyweight Champion

*cough*number1 contender*cough* :D

*cough*number1 contender*cough* :D

*cough* Seen as you didnt make it to the final its unlikely..*cough* :D

Ill be posting with the league setup once the other division finish their fight and all will be explained and how you can get a chance to contend for the title..not that you will win it but at least you can fight me for it :p

Axwell wrote: »
    Ah selective answering i love it..yes its fine with me for this one off cos i need to get this finished..its up to you to contact tuner and sort it out though, hes been on the last few days and now your account has ran out so the onus is on you to organise it.

Sweet, will do!

Should be tonight (if he's on) or tomorrow

Weight Division: HW
    Gamertag: JimmyFloydH
    Opponent: TuneTuneTuner
    Win/Loss/Draw: Win
    Round No.: Round 1
    Method: Submission (Kimura)

THE NEW CHAMPION MO FO'S!!

Axwell, i'd be happy to take you on to crown an undisputed champion! We'll call this a challenge ;)

Dont get to big for your boots their kiddo, could nearly put the belt around your ego and not your waist. :D

Right folks thanks to all for taking part, ill be posting the format of the league before the weekend and a few other bits and pieces so keep an eye on the thread here for updates!!

Weight Division: HW
    Gamertag: JimmyFloydH
    Opponent: TuneTuneTuner
    Win/Loss/Draw: Win
    Round No.: Round 1
    Method: Submission (Kimura)

THE NEW CHAMPION MO FO'S!!

Axwell, i'd be happy to take you on to crown an undisputed champion! We'll call this a challenge ;)

Who did ye play as and congratulations?

Who did ye play as and congratulations?

It was on my brother's account, i'll be sorting out my xBox live this weekend, i never really play xBox but for this league i'll gladly subscribe :D

He asked who did you play as...what fighter I would pressume he means..i doubt he is interested in who's xbox you used.:D

No sorry I ment which UFC fighters?

• Advertisement

No sorry I ment which UFC fighters?

Haha, sorry.

I won as Gabriel Gonzaga, beating Frank Mir!

Haha, sorry.

I won as Gabriel Gonzaga, beating Frank Mir!

A HW fight without someone playing as Lesnar? Wow I cant even remember the last time I've seen that!

A HW fight without someone playing as Lesnar? Wow I cant even remember the last time I've seen that!

Yeah its madness. I love playing online at HW coz they always pick Lesnar and he's easy to give a spanking to.

I just don't like the fighters in the HW division. Though I think I will give Congo a go from now on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I just don't like the fighters in the HW division. Though I think I will give Congo a go from now on.

I like Kongo, but everytime I seem to use him, I get flash KO'ed in the first round or so.

Whats worse than people picking Lesnar, is people picking GSP. I had 14 guys in a row pick GSP when I picked matt Hughes.

I was playing with Kongo last night a few time but thankfully no flash KO's. I think the recent update got rid of some of those issues.

Any word on whats going on with this league?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sub

If theres any stage where you're taking people in to the league again, i would gladly join. Even though i would probably get smashed.

Any word on whats going on with this league?

Ill be sorting it out tomorrow or next day just been busy with some other stuff

• Advertisement

Anyone around for some games tomorrow.

Advertisement