Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[XBOX360] Boards UFC Championship - Round 1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭jarain

I'll prob be around about 8ish tomorrow evening man if you want a rematch!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Sorry lads just a hectic week, will have the league info up tomorrow evening and we can go from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭SlipperyPeople

any one know the list of fights and interview clips that play during career mode? throw us a pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,256 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

brmccfc wrote: »
    any one know the list of fights and interview clips that play during career mode? throw us a pm

If i went through them i could inentify each one, but i can't be arsed sorry :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Is there any updates on this?

• Advertisement

Ya ill be sorting it today or tomorrow have been away the last week on family matters...sorry for the delay

Axwell wrote: »
    Ya ill be sorting it today or tomorrow have been away the last week on family matters...sorry for the delay

Hope everything's ok!

Right so here we go..

First off congrats to Mr Stuffins winning the Heavy weight Title and myself the Light Heavy weight title.

I have created belts which the title holders can place in their signature for the time they are holding the belt to signify they are the current champ.

From now on things will be in a league format leading up to a main event where the title can be fought for by the main contender.

I will be creating a new thread for results and results alone, keep questions and other discussion here.

Results are to be posted in the same format as outlined previously, the winner of the fight must post the result, the loser can just give thanks on the post or can post also but needs to confirm the results one way or the other.

For the league system 3 points will be awarded for the win and 1 if its a draw on points. Its important to also post the method of victory and the round number as these could come into play if there is a tie in points before the main event..I may decide to award bonus points in the league yet.

For the main events i will be doing it differently but will post about that when the time comes but i will say method of victory and round will be worth bonus points in some cases..more on that when the time comes.

The champion is still the champion regardless of league position until the title is lost at a main event. The purpose of the league will be to have a main contender which will be the person leading in points, if this happens to be the current title holder then it will be the next in line.

For now the fixtures are simple enough..you play everyone in your division once, same rules apply as before you must use fighters from the division you are in.
    Either person can host but please send a pm asking the person if they want to fight and point out its a league fight do not hound them with constant invites to play.
    Disconnecting on purpose will not be tolerated, the patch update has fixed some of this but you have been warned. As per the patch update the win gets awared to the person who didnt disconnect.

Post the results in the results thread ive created and aim to get your fights finished by Frday the 11th of September, failure to get a fight done results in a void fight and a walkover given to one fighter by random decision, in the case where one person is away or not around then I will make a decision and award the win accordingly.

Heavyweight Division

JimmyFloydH (current title holder)
    TuneTuneTuner
    steedevaney
    The14thLetter
    J7rain
    colmise
    neilhimself
    G M E 27

Light Heavy Weight Division

Irish Wolverine (current title holder)
    Will i am Not
    wigglesman1
    RichieMUFC
    SDTimeout
    The Dunne
    Wuzzie24
    DeleMu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Cool man, I should be on later and all of tomorrow if anyone wants their beatdowns early :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭steedevaney

Sorry I'm away on holidays until the 13th so unless I can manage to get all the games in in the next 24 hours are so (highly unlikely I'm afraid) you can clock me up as a loss in all of them.

• Advertisement

Sorry I'm away on holidays until the 13th so unless I can manage to get all the games in in the next 24 hours are so (highly unlikely I'm afraid) you can clock me up as a loss in all of them.

No probs its not a big deal, after this league session there will be a main event which you will still be part of and then the second league session starts off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Im in the same boat mate. Im gone from this weekend till the 13th as well :(

ok, i've still got a problem. I still can't get my Gold Membership back online but i can play on my brother's account as i did in the final.

If this is ok let me know, if not i can't play for a little while.

nicklauski wrote: »
    Im in the same boat mate. Im gone from this weekend till the 13th as well :(

And people say theres a recession.. :D
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    ok, i've still got a problem. I still can't get my Gold Membership back online but i can play on my brother's account as i did in the final.

If this is ok let me know, if not i can't play for a little while.

Why cant you get it back online? You can play on your brothers if you want but its up to you to pm people and organise the matches since your the one with the issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

I added everyone in my group. Hope to get some fights going.

And people say theres a recession.. :D

Not in the girlfriends mind mate :D

Why cant you get it back online? You can play on your brothers if you want but its up to you to pm people and organise the matches since your the one with the issue.

Cool, i'll do so now actually.

So we can play the games at our own leisure?

PMs sent to everyone in my division.

Anyone fancies a game im online now! Takers?

Weight Division: HW
    Gamertag: JimmyFloydH
    Opponent: The14thLetter
    Win/Loss/Draw: Win
    Round No.: Round 1
    Method: Submission (Triangle)

(ps: added everyone in my group and sent messages. G M E 27 denied the friend request)

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

(ps: added everyone in my group and sent messages. G M E 27 denied the friend request)

Should probably post the results here --> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055663044

I made the rules fairly straight forward and yet you still always seem to ignore what i say. Post the results in the results thread, its not that difficult if you fail to do so the fight will be void and it wont be replayed so you have been warned. Did you pm gme explaining who you were before you tried to add him considering its your brothers gamertag.

I made the rules fairly straight forward and yet you still always seem to ignore what i say. Post the results in the results thread, its not that difficult if you fail to do so the fight will be void and it wont be replayed so you have been warned. Did you pm gme explaining who you were before you tried to add him considering its your brothers gamertag.

Dude, you need to relax, it's only a copy and paste job.

Also, it's only an xBox tournie, you're not my boss nor are you my mother, so you need to watch the way you speak to me too. I fail to see how i "always seem to ignore what you say" then that's something you will have to get over.

And yes, i idi pm G M E 27. I said i PMd everyone in the group, G M E 27 is in the group, did you not get that?

Talking of ignoring, i challenged you to a unification fight for both belts and you ignored that Axwell.

Let's have it then! You can give me a simple yes or no.

Talking of ignoring, i challenged you to a unification fight for both belts and you ignored that Axwell.

Let's have it then! You can give me a simple yes or no.

Why would I have a unification fight it would defeat the purpose of having two divisions and running tournaments and leagues, do you plan to have yourself jump between the two and fight everyone if you won? Wont be happening BJ Penn so focus on the fights you have.

Why would I have a unification fight it would defeat the purpose of having two divisions and running tournaments and leagues, do you plan to have yourself jump between the two and fight everyone if you won? Wont be happening BJ Penn so focus on the fights you have.

Fine, not a unification.

But i want to know who the best player is. So let's have a game anyway.

I've beaten you quite easily before, i'd like to see if i could do it again.

Of course, you could always make an excuse.............

nicklauski wrote: »
    Not in the girlfriends mind mate :D
    Same here.

I can see the smack talk has already started.

Given the patch update can we use created fighters now. I think super human ones aren't able to go on live but I'm open to correction?

Same here.

I can see the smack talk has already started.

Given the patch update can we use created fighters now. I think super human ones aren't able to go on live but I'm open to correction?

They talked about stopping those Super Dudes but it hasn't worked. I was against a guy with all of his attributes over 100, it was ridiculous

Still won though :D

You up for a game today Ste? You in work at the mo?

They talked about stopping those Super Dudes but it hasn't worked. I was against a guy with all of his attributes over 100, it was ridiculous

Still won though :D

You up for a game today Ste? You in work at the mo?

Yeah in work at the mo. I'll try and get on to night at some stage, have to pack so can't make any promises but I would like to get a game or two in if possible.

• Advertisement

Yeah in work at the mo. I'll try and get on to night at some stage, have to pack so can't make any promises but I would like to get a game or two in if possible.

Sweet, i think i've played like 250 games in the past week, no joke!

I had to help my brother study for repeats so i was setting him a question and playing a game while he answered. Studying is so much fun :pac:

Advertisement