Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[bargain]RB portible drums 19.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Apparently theye are actually quite good but the pedal sucks and they are quite loud,you'll have to use your RB pedal if you have one and it's much better if you stick/tie them to the RB kit so they don't move around and are positioned well.

EDIT: Woah, I didn't realise the pads can be unplugged from the brain! If you have an electronic kit you can plug it into the "brain" from this and use it to play rock band :eek:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That would be seriously good. I don't know why they don't just sell the brain separately, they'd make a killing.

I went into town to get some today but they only have them in Blanchardstown and Liffey valley :mad:
    I'll try get one this week before the sale ends.

I got one today in Blanchardstown :D I'm currently in the process of taping the pads over my rb1 kit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

let us know how they work

• Advertisement

They are awesome,no dropped hits so far and I've managed to fc a few easy songs :D

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Could you post a pic of the set up you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Could you post a pic of the set up you have?

Yes yes do , im sorely tempted by them as im always borrowing my brothers kit but's the GHWT one so its useless in RB, but i have limited space to sit them on , we're talking a 1 meter wide computer desk here (xbox is connected to the pc monitor)

Advertisement