Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a loan from A.I.B.

Options
  • 18-07-2009 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Folks,just looking for some badly needed advice.

Looking to get a personal loan from our friends at aib.
    Need to get loan of e800 but have just finished paying a previous loan (same amount).its for a holiday(emergency) and i'm already paying a 1500 loan from the credit union.Should i tell them about this loan and or maybe use a different excuse than the holiday as a reason for applying for it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

If you try to hide the fact you already have a loan, they may know already. Most of the financial institutions share information with the Irish Credit Bureau.

If your credit union does, then AIB will see when they do their checks.

Nearly everyone who takes out finance will have a record there.

Check out www.ICB.IE to see what I mean.

Good luck anyway.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Asking for advice on giving false information in loan applications is against the Charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement