Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Donegal

Options
  • 18-07-2009 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Im permanently banned from the Donegal forum,

It was muffler who banned me, i can understand why he did ban me, but permanently banned?

Before muffler gets his point across, i just want to say to him that im actually friends with danniemcq and in my opinion i didnt deserve a permanent ban. Im not pissed of or anything i just dont think i deserved a permanent ban.

Here is the thread

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055608465&page=2

The last post on the thread would have been mine but its deleted, which is fine, but all i said was "but doin ur sister does :P "

If ya want to keep me permanently banned ill not argue with ya. Just thought that because id like to post in the donegal forum again id like to get unbanned if thats ok?

Cheers anyway,

Frac.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Did you try PM'ing him to explain that?

PM'ing the mod is the first port of call normally after a ban :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

yeah i did, but i didn't get a reply, maybe he just didn't see it yet :/
    That was a few days ago tho.

Hey, ahh just wondering about this? Can anyone talk to muffler or something?

Yo,
    Ammm would anyone be able to help me with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Did you get any response to your PM to muffler?

• Advertisement

Just seen a pm from him 2 minutes ago, Thanks all for your help :)

Advertisement