Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you love going through those phases where you are doing nothing but you...

• 18-07-2009 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

still feel happy to criticize everyone around you to the point of persecution. I just recently finished up work for the summer, will be heading on holidays with some mates late August before going back to college. Did well in exams, no repeats or anything to worry about, just got rid of the gf so no nagging bitch breathing down the back of my neck, basically I have nothing to do and I am going insane, but unlike many in my position, I am delighted to be idle. Not only that, I am becoming increasingly odd ball. I sleep in extremely irregular patterns, get up at 2 in the day, go to bed for 20 hours a few days later. I have started wearing this weird cloak I found in my parents house while visiting and now thats all I wear. I don't shower obviously, and I wear it to bed and all day. I drink wine and read Russian literature, I watch kids cartoons and break stuff I don't use anymore, like Nirvana cds. But better than all this blatently awesome stuff, I criticise people who are far better than me. Sporting mates training for big events are showered with criticism for leaving gear around the house, a friend of mine who is going to art college next year? Gets ripped on for descending to post modernity. People working tough jobs? Have pizza thrown at them and get laughed at, I nearly choked the other night, luckily I had a dvd of Macbeth nearby which I could then watch to calm myself down, not that I was ever anything other than apathetic towards the thought of dying. My room, jaysus, lets just say its a little untidy. I haven't checked my email or phone since before the exams and my housemates keep telling me my friends are worried about me. One of them called around, and I wore a masquerade mask and sat in silence until they left. Hmmm....maybe this is all getting a bit weird.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Hard to read that after a few beers. Paragraphs would help.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Captain-America

Oooookay...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

tl;dr

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

My eyes might see the glory of the lord but I hoping they see some paragraphs soon too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Wait. Dude. What? The title of the thread "those phases" makes it sound like you expect people to relate to this? You sound like a vaguely pretentious psych-ward candidate

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Yeah, I love doing nothing but myself too (I presume you mean making hand shandies?)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement