Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to view a list of forums you're banned from?

Options
  • 18-07-2009 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭

As title...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

No, there's nowhere you can see that.

You're currently banned from After Hours. Your ban is due to lift on Monday morning at approximately 10 am. As far as I can tell, you're not banned from anywhere else. If you're having trouble getting into any other forum, PM the mods of that forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Thanks. Is there a standard policy regarding notification of bans? I wasn't aware I was banned from AH until I tried to access it, as I hadn't been PMd (I thought this was automatic upon bannage). I was puzzled by this at first, but having gone through my last posts, I think I see which post precipitated the banhammer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

FruitLover wrote: »
    Thanks. Is there a standard policy regarding notification of bans? I wasn't aware I was banned from AH until I tried to access it, as I hadn't been PMd (I thought this was automatic upon bannage).

It's usually automatic but the mechanism isn't foolproof.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Calling someone a dunce probably.
    FruitLover wrote: »
    Not much chance of that, I only answer my phone to people I know. Anyway, why are you getting all angsty at me? I didn't force you to take a crappy job. You should have worked harder in school/college, then maybe you wouldn't have to take abuse for 35 hours a week, dunce.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Correct.

• Advertisement
Advertisement