Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joystick Help

• 18-07-2009 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Hi,
    I bought my first fightstick today i got a hori fighting stick 3 for the ps3.
    Will mostly use it for Street fighter 4 but i can not win any matches its so hard to win using it.
    Has anyone any tips for using it i want to learn HELP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

you will need to spend a couple of hours in training, re-learning and getting shot of your old muscle memory!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,738 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Yup, go into training/Challenge mode & take your time learning moves & combos, rather than going online right away.
    It shouldn't take more than a few hours to get to grips with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Is using the Joystick anybetter for playing games ?
    I.e does a player using a joystick have a particular advantage over one using the 360 controller ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Most people use a joystick cause it's what they got used to in arcades. When i started playing on an Xbox pad it's how i got used to SF2,3 & 4. Then i got a stick and i'm brutal with it, so i went back to pad :P But keep at it. I'm keeping my stick for BlazBlue & Tekken!

Advertisement